Terms & Conditions
General conditions of the company Lily Events Sàrl
1. Scope These General Conditions of Sale and Services (“General Conditions”) are applicable to all activities provided by the Company “Lily Events Sàrl” (hereinafter the “Company”), a company located at Avenue Wendt 1, 1203 Geneva, Switzerland. The Company owns and operates the platform www.loukiaarapian.com and www.eventsbyloukia.com. It provides paid services in the event industry by organizing all types of private events. These general conditions apply both to the aforementioned services and to all other services and services that the Company will provide directly or indirectly to its customers.
2. Conclusion of the contract The contract is concluded when the customer accepts the offer proposed by the Company in connection with the purchase of services and products by the Company. The contract is in any case concluded as soon as the customer accepts the services offered by the Company and / or when he orders services on the Company’s website, when he directly purchases his services or products.
3. Price Unless otherwise agreed, all prices are quoted in Swiss francs (CHF). The prices offered include the additional amounts relating to value added tax (VAT) up to 7.7%. The Company reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. The prices indicated on the Company’s website apply at the time of conclusion of the contract.
4. Payment The customer agrees to pay the invoice in advance by credit card, PayPal or another payment system such as TWINT. If the invoice is not paid within the aforementioned period, the customer will be arrested. The customer will automatically fall into default if he still does not pay the invoice within the additional period which will then have been set for him. As soon as the formal notice is given, the customer undertakes to pay default interest of 5% (five percent). The Company reserves the right to demand the payment of an advance at any time and without giving any reasons. It is not possible for the customer to offset a possible claim on the amount of the invoice that he must pay to the Company. The Company reserves the right to waive delivery or service in the event of late payment.
5. Obligations of the Company
5.1. Provision of services Unless otherwise agreed, the Company fulfills its obligations by providing the agreed service. The service includes the services which are or were published online at the time of the conclusion of the contract. The place of performance is at the registered office of the Company unless otherwise specified.
5.2. Auxiliaries The Parties expressly have the right to call upon auxiliaries in order to fulfill their contractual obligations. They must ensure that the use of auxiliaries complies with the mandatory legal provisions and any collective labor agreements.
6. Customer’s obligations
6.1. Use of user rights The client is required to take all necessary measures as soon as possible so that the Company can provide its services. The customer must take all of these actions where, when and in the manner agreed upon. Depending on the circumstances, the client will also be required to provide all the necessary information to the Company. By accepting these General Conditions, the customer confirms that he is of legal age and capable of discernment. By registering, the customer expressly confirms that all data entered is truthful, current, lawful and in accordance with good morals.
6.2. Duty of collaboration The client is required to take all necessary measures as soon as possible so that the Company can provide its services. The customer must take all of these actions where, when and in the manner agreed upon. Depending on the circumstances, the client will also be required to provide all the information and documents necessary to the Company. The client agrees to collaborate fully and quickly.
7. Cancellation In the event of cancellation by the Customer, no refund will be received. In the event of cancellation by the Company, 100% will be refunded.
8. Upgrade / Add-on Adding guests for more guests is potentially possible, an email or phone request is required before having a confirmation. If the number of guests is reduced, no refund will be possible.
9. Liability Any liability for indirect or consequential damage is excluded. Liability for direct damage is limited to the selling price of the product / the price of the service. This limitation of liability is not valid in the event of fraud or gross negligence. The customer is required to immediately inform the Company of any damage. Possible liability auxiliaries is expressly excluded.
10. Amendments These General Conditions may be modified at any time by the Company. The new version comes into force after being posted on the Company’s website. The version of the GTC that the customer signed at the time of the conclusion of the contract is in principle applicable to him unless the customer has accepted the new version.
11. Completeness These General Conditions replace all previous agreements or provisions. Only the provisions provided for in individual contracts which specify these General Conditions take precedence over them.
12. Salvation Clause The validity of these General Conditions will not be affected if one of its provisions or one of its annexes is or should be declared void. In this case, the null or invalid provision will be replaced by a valid provision which approaches the purpose of the null or invalid provision. The same applies in the event of any contractual breach.
13. Confidentiality The client, the Company and their auxiliaries undertake to keep secret all information that has been exchanged or acquired in the context of the services provided. The confidentiality obligation continues even after the end of the contract.
14. Major forces If the Company, its suppliers or the authorized third parties are not able to perform within the prescribed time limits due to force majeure, for example in the event of a natural disaster, earthquake, volcanic eruption, avalanche , inclement weather, thunderstorm, storm, war, political or social unrest, civil war, revolution and insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, strike or nuclear accident or damage to reactors nuclear, then the Company is released from the obligation to perform its service during these cases of force majeure as well as during an appropriate period of time following the end of these events. If the case of force majeure lasts more than 30 (thirty) days, the Company is entitled to withdraw from the contract. The Company must then fully reimburse the sums already paid by the customer. All other claims, in particular those relating to claims for damages resulting from a case of force majeure are excluded.
15. Applicable law / Place of jurisdiction These General Conditions are subject to Swiss law. The courts located at the place of the registered office of the Company are competent to settle any dispute between the parties, unless otherwise required by law. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (RS 0.221.211.1) is expressly excluded.