The provisions of this data protection declaration take precedence in the event of any contradiction, of any nature whatsoever, between them and the other contractual conditions or the general conditions of Lily Events Sàrl applicable for the rest.
We firmly want to receive your consent to the processing of your personal data. Through this data protection declaration, we inform you in full about the methods that we apply in this matter. Then it’s up to you to decide whether you want your data to be processed or not.
Where in this data protection declaration we refer to the processing of your personal data, we mean any related operation. For example :
- the transmission,
- or the deletion of your personal data.
We collect personal data so that we can provide better services to our customers. We believe that if we, as a company, focus our activities on the wants and needs of our customers, we will make it easier for them in their daily lives. Such enhanced services may consist of:
- optimize the location of our points of sale so as to remain close to customers,
- define the assortment of products according to customer needs,
- personalise communication with customers to make it easier for them to find offers that meet their needs, while receiving less publicity overall,
simplify processes such as purchases or reservations so that you can reach your goals faster.
- How do we protect your personal data?
We have the technical and organizational means to guarantee the security of your personal data. Thus, we are able to protect your session data and personal data against the risks of unauthorized and illegitimate processing thereof and / or against the risk of loss, modification, disclosure or unintentional access. You should, however, be fully aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic vectors involves certain risks for their security and that we cannot assume any guarantees with regard to the security of information transmitted through these channels.
- How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we deem it essential or appropriate in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws or as long as it meets a need for the purposes for which it was collected. We erase your personal data as soon as they have lost their usefulness and, in any event, after the maximum retention period set by law has expired.
- What are your rights over your personal data?
You are entitled to exercise your data protection rights at all times. In particular, you are authorized to request information on your registered personal data, to have them corrected or supplemented, to oppose their processing or to demand their deletion. You will find in article 4 below the contact details of the services to which you can contact. We reserve the right to communicate with you electronically (in particular by e-mail) on the subjects mentioned above.
- How to contact us?
If you would like to exercise your rights relating to your personal data or if you have questions or concerns about the way in which they are processed, you can contact us. We will do our best to respond to your questions or concerns as quickly as possible. Contact us here.
- Who is the holder of the collected data file?
We are required by law to provide you with the name of the bearer of the file containing your personal data. This is Lily Events Sàrl.
- When do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal data whenever we have contact with you. There are many situations in which we are in contact with you. This is the case, for example, in the following circumstances:
- you purchase our goods or use our services through our web pages;
- you participate in our courses, seminars or other training;
- you request a service from our customer service;
you register with us a purchased goods or a used service;
- you order and use one of our customer cards or loyalty cards;
- you receive a newsletter or other means of advertising relating to our goods and services;
- you participate in a contest or lottery;
- you use our Internet pages, our offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks, or communicate with us or with third parties via these channels;
- you communicate with us by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, texting (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging (Instant Messaging);
- you come into contact with us during special events.
- What personal data do we collect?
The personal data collected is also multiple. On the one hand, we collect the personal data that you provide to us. These are, on the one hand, those that you make available to us and, on the other hand, those that are entered automatically or manually during contact with us. This is the case with the data below.
- last name and first name ;
- date of birth and age;
- buying habits;
- information on purchasing power;
- customer preferences and purchasing preferences;
- delivery address ;
- billing address ;
- credit card and account information;
- language preferences;
- phone numbers ;
- email addresses ;
- identification numbers of your technical devices;
- customer and loyalty card numbers;
- information about subscribing to newsletters or other advertising vehicles;
- consent to receive advertising;
- information about the online customer account (including date of opening, username);
- membership of groups within the framework of our area of commercial activity;
Data relating to customer activity:
- data relating to contracts (including date, nature and content of the contract, parties to the contract, contractual duration and value as well as claims invoked on the basis of the contract);
- purchase information (including date, place and time of purchase, type, quantity and value of goods or services purchased, cart, interrupted cart, means of payment used, paying office, purchase history);
- customer service information (including returns of goods, complaints, warranty cases, information regarding deliveries);
- session data relating to the consultation of our Internet pages, apps for portable devices or offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, preselected languages and countries, information concerning the browser and computer operating system, Internet protocol addresses, keywords and search results, rating issued);
- location data when using portable devices;
- information concerning loyalty points accumulated by holders of customer cards and loyalty cards;
- communications by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text messages (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging (Instant Messaging).
- Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for multiple purposes. These can be classified into various categories. In particular, we may process all or part of your personal data for one or more of the purposes listed below:
8.1 Goals in relation to our offers of goods and services:
- preparation and sale of our goods and services;
- fulfillment of orders and contracts, namely the sending of order confirmations, shipping and delivery, as well as delivery and invoicing operations;
- organization and conducting of courses, seminars or training;
- organization and performance of customer service services;
- organization and implementation of customer card or loyalty card programs;
- organization and execution of market research and opinion polls;
- control of clients’ solvency.
8.2 Goals related to customer communication:
- Preparation, management and execution of customer communication by post or electronic means of communication;
- commercial communication by post as well as by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging (Instant Messaging);
- Evaluation of the use of our offers by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text messages (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging (Instant Messaging) relating to points such as gender, frequency, duration and exact location of use.
8.3 Goals related to specific activities and events:
- organization and execution of contests or lotteries, namely informing winners and publishing the names of these persons on our Internet pages and apps for portable devices as well as through our offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- organization and realization of particular events such as promotional activities, sponsorship activities or cultural and sporting events.
8.4 Goals related to the analysis of customer behavior:
- optimization of the location of our stores and their product offering: this process takes place through an individualized and personalized but also anonymous and group-based survey and analysis of the past and current behavior of customers and their purchasing habits in our stores and other premises. This approach includes the establishment and analysis of location data, travel profiles as well as basket analysis;
- individualized and personalized but also anonymous and group-based survey and analysis of past and current customer behavior and purchasing habits when using the offers offered on our web pages, apps for mobile devices, web platforms, portals multimedia and social networks;
- individualized and personalized – but also anonymous and group-based – identification, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and interests;
- individualized and personalized – but also anonymous and group-based – classification and analysis of customer behavior as well as customer potential;
- statistical evaluation of customer behavior on the basis of anonymized customer data;
8.5 Goals related to direct marketing:
- simplification of the processes, in particular those of purchase or reservation, and use of the findings from the analysis of customer behavior carried out with a view to constant improvement of all merchandise and service offers;
- prevention of unnecessary advertising by means of findings from the analysis of customer behavior carried out with a view to individualized and personalized direct marketing;
- sending of individualized and personalized advertising by post or telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, texting (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging (Instant Messaging);
- individualized and personalized adaptation of offers and advertising disseminated on our Internet pages or apps for portable devices or in our channels on Internet platforms, multimedia portals and social networks.
10.2 What cookies do we use?
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or portable device at the end of the browsing session (these are session cookies). We use, for example, session cookies to save your country or language selections as well as your shopping cart when you continue your Internet session on multiple pages.
We also use temporary or permanent cookies. These remain saved on your computer or mobile device.